Level Up the handwriting game in your ECE classroom! Join us for this one day event to give your students the “WRITE” start. Let me help you create a developmentally appropriate, cognitively rich, and fabulously FUN handwriting experience for your students.
Let’s get motivated, inspired, and organized! We will share:
- The science behind good handwriting skills
- The foundation skills each child needs to be good at handwriting
- Multisensory activities and ideas that make handwriting fun and easy
- Motor skills and motor planning activities to develop good writing habits
- Ways to teach letter formation
- How to implement the Wet-Dry-Try method
- How to break and avoid bad handwriting habits
- Tons of tips and tricks for beginning writers
- How to bring the best YOU to the ECE classroom
It is my goal for you to leave this session with TONS of ideas for your handwriting tool box, inspired to create extraordinary classroom experiences where your students will thrive and parents will oooh , aaah, and coo at your excellence!
In order to ensure the best quality experience for all attendees, we will be closing enrollment on July 12th, 2019.
6 CREDIT HOURS
(LUNCH NOT INCLUDED)
HAMPTON INN SUITES
4906 HWY 6
MISSOURI CITY, TX 77459
This is a non-refundable workshop; however, we will accept substitution with prior notice.